Creating Line by Specifying Angle
The following 3 methods can be used to create a line by specifying an angle.
- Specifying the "angle," "start point" and "end point" of a line.
- Specifying the "angle," "start point" and "length" of a line.
- Specifying the "angle" and "start point" of a line and selecting a "shape" to be used as the end point.
To display a command parameter to be executed, click / of command parameters, or press Tab key or ← / → key on the keyboard.
- Point [Line] on [Shape] menu, and click [Angled Line].
Then you will be able to create an angled line.
- Input an angle in [Angle] box on Command Window.
The angle for an angled line to be created will be specified.
- Click the start point of an angled line on the drawing.
|▪||You can enter into the angled line creating status by clicking on [Shape] toolbar.|
When specifying the end point of an angled line
- Switch the parameter on Command Window to [End Point] box, and click the end point of an angled line on the drawing.
An angled line connecting the start and end points will be created.
When specifying the length of an angled line
- Input a length in [Length] box on Command Window.
An angled line with the specified length will be created.
When selecting the intersection with other shape as the end point of an angled line
- Switch the parameter on Command Window to [Shape] box, and click a shape to be used as the end point.
An angled line ending at the intersection with the selected shape will be created.
If there are multiple intersections with the selected shape, an intersection close to the clicked position will be used as the end point.
|▪||You can specify the start and end points by inputting X and Y coordinates in [Start Point] and [End Point] boxes on Command Window.|