In RootPro CAD, you can register a frequently-used shape as a component, and locate it as many as desired. Such a component is called a drawing component. When locating a drawing component, you can specify its scale or rotation angle as well, so the same drawing components with different sizes can be displayed.
All shapes except drawing groups can be registered as drawing components. You can also register a drawing components within other drawing component, enabling to register layered drawing components.
- Registering Shape as Drawing Component
- Editing Drawing Component Registered
- Copying Drawing Component Registered
- Deleting Drawing Component Registered
- Setting Attribute to Drawing Component Registered
- Locating Drawing Component
- Displaying List of Drawing Components Registered
- Loading Drawing Component from Template or Other Drawing
- Saving Drawing Component Registered to Template