In RootPro CAD, images of bmp, jpg, png, or TIFF format can be located on the drawing.
The following 2 methods can be used to locate an image.
- Specifying the "area start point" and "area end point."
- Specifying the "locate base point," "scale," and "locate point."
To display a command parameter to be executed, click / of command parameters, or press ← / → key on the keyboard.
- Click [Image] on [Shape] menu.
[Select Image File.] dialog box will be displayed.
- Select an image file to be located, and click [Open].
When specifying area
- Click the start point of a rectangle on the drawing.
- Click the end point of the rectangle on the drawing.
An image will be located in the specified rectangle.
|▪||You can specify the area start point and area end point by inputting X and Y coordinates in [Area Start Point] and [Area End Point] boxes on Command Window.|
When specifying locate point
- In [Locate Base Point] box on Command Window, specify a position to be used as a base for locating an image.
- Input scales for X and Y axes for the part drawing in [Scale] box on Command Window.
- Click a locate point for the image on the drawing.
The selected image will be located at the specified point with the specified scale.
|▪||You can specify the locate point by inputting X and Y coordinates in [Locate Point] box on Command Window.|
|▪||The scale parameter value uses 1 for the original size of the image.|