Cutting and Moving Part of Shape
You can cut a part of a shape, and rotate, scale, or move the part.
Shapes a part of which can be cut and moved are lines, polylines, circles, arcs, ellipses, elliptical arcs and B-Splines.
- Point [Move] on [Edit] menu, and click [Cut & Move].
Then you will be able to cut and move a part of a shape.
||You can enter into the shape cutting and moving status by clicking on [Edit] toolbar.
- Click the start and end points of a rectangle on the drawing.
The specified rectangle will be cut.
- Click the base point for cutting and moving on the drawing.
- Input scales for X and Y axes for the part drawing in [Scale] box on Command Window.
- Input a rotation angle in [Angle] box on Command Window.
- Click a position where a shape is to be cut and moved on the drawing.
The cut shape will be rotated and moved to the clicked position.
||You can specify the area start point, area end point, base point and locate point by inputting X and Y coordinates in [Area Start Point], [Area End Point], [Base Point], and [Locate Point] boxes on Command Window.
||To input a relative position from the base point as the locate point, input coordinate values using [@X coordinate , (comma) Y coordinate] format in [Locate Point] box on Command Window.