The layer tree displays all layers and layer groups within a drawing in a tree structure. When selecting a layer or layer group from the layer tree, information on the selected layer or layer group will be displayed on Properties Window. When a property value is modified on Properties Window, the settings for the layer will also be modified.
In the layer tree, you can perform various operations relating to layers, such as creating a new layer/layer group while checking the layer configuration, deleting any unnecessary layer, and selecting a layer used for drawing.
To display the layer tree, Click [Layer Tree] on [View] menu.
Automatically expand only selected groups
When you select a layer or layer group, close the previously selected layer group and expand the newly selected layer group.
You can toggle the setting by clicking on the toolbar of the layer tree window.
- Layer Group
- Current Layer
- Creating Layer
- Deleting Layer
- Creating Layer Group
- Deleting Layer Group
- Modifying Layer/Layer Group Name
- Disabling Editing Shape on Layer
- Hiding Shape on Layer
- Temporarily Hiding Shape on Layer
- Modifying Color, Line Type, Line Width of Shape on Layer
- Disabling Printing Shape on Layer
- Sorting Layer
- Simultaneously Modifying Statuses of Multiple Layers
- Show Recently Used Layers