Software Product License for RootPro CAD Free
BE SURE TO READ THIS BEFORE USE.
RootPro Co., Ltd. (hereafter called "RootPro") establishes a software product license agreement (hereafter called the "Agreement") regarding "RootPro CAD Free" (hereafter called the "Software") provided with the Agreement to users.
Please read the following contents carefully, and agree to them before using the Software. By downloading the Software or completing its installation, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of the following provisions.
Article 1. Product Licensing
- You may install the Software to multiple PCs only when using it by yourself or within an organization you belong to.
- You shall not, or not enable any third party to, modify, alter, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Software.
- You may not attach the whole or part of the Software to other products, etc., or sell it for commercial purpose without permission.
- Redistribution of the Software without permission from RootPro is strictly prohibited.
- Moreover, copy, renting/leasing, distribution, transfer, sublicensing, or resale of the Software is also prohibited.
Article 2. Copyright
- The copyright of the Software is solely owned by RootPro.
- Using font outlines to infringe on the rights of the font creator is prohibited.
- The use of drawings, images, parts, or other content created by others that infringes on the rights of the creator of the content is prohibited.
Article 3. Limitation of Warranty
- In no event will RootPro be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages arising from the use of the Software in any way.
- In no event will RootPro be liable for any dispute between a user and any third party arising from or related to the use of the Software in any way.
- When any bug, error, or omission is found in the Software, RootPro will try to modify it to the extent possible. Note that, however, it does not guarantee a successful modification.
- When any bug, error, or omission is found in the Software, RootPro will perform a version upgrading to modify it at its sole discretion.
- RootPro assumes that the selection, installation, and use of software including the Software by users to obtain their desired results, as well as the results are solely attributable to users.
Article 4. Support
RootPro will not provide any support to the Software, such as technical support and maintenance service, except for FAQ on the RootPro website.
Article 5. Redistribution
- RootPro allows redistribution of the Software by including in or attaching to a magazine, CD-ROM, or other means, only when a prior notice is made. Such redistribution must be in its original condition without tampering.
- Such redistribution is only allowed for companies, organizations, or schools. Individuals may not redistribute the Software. (Pasting a link to the RootPro website is allowed.)
Article 6. Others
When the contents of the Software differ from publicized, announced, or notified ones, the contents of the Software will be prioritized.
Article 7. Term
- The Agreement will become effective when a user downloads the Software, or click the mouse button on the "Agree" button displayed when installing the Software together with provisions of the Agreement.
- RootPro can terminate the Agreement immediately when a user violates any provision in the Agreement.
- A user can terminate the Agreement by disposing of or deleting the Software.