[Auto] Page on [Default Shape Settings] Dialog Box
On [Auto] page on [Default Shape Settings] dialog box, you can modify the following settings.
The modified settings will be displayed on the preview screen located at the bottom left of the dialog box.
[Automatically determine the arrow position according to the position of dimension value.]
Turn it on to locate dimension arrows inside when a dimension value is inside of the start and end points of a dimension line, and outside when the value is outside of these points of the dimension line.
[Automatically determine the horizontal position of dimension value.]
Turn it on to automatically set the horizontal position of dimension values when creating a dimension to [Center], [Outside of Start Side], [Outside of End Side], or [Specified Position], according to a mouse position.
This setting will not be saved for shapes.
Arrow setting when the dimension value and arrow cannot locate within the dimension line
Set a method to locate dimension arrows when a dimension value does not fit into the space between the start and end points of a dimension line.
|[No Modification]:||Locate dimension arrows as set in [Dimension] page.|
|[Do not apply arrow]:||Locate arrows with the type set to [None].|
|[Locate arrow outside]:||Locate dimension arrows outside of auxiliary dimension lines.|
Click and select a registered style to reflect the settings for the style.
Click it to register the set details as a style.
Click it to display [Style Settings] dialog box where you can edit the style.
[Load default dimension settings from template]
Default dimension settings for the template are loaded to the current settings.
[Load default dimension settings from other drawings]
Default dimension settings on other drawings currently opened are loaded to the current settings.
[Save default dimension settings to template]
Current default dimension settings are saved as default dimension settings for the template.
|▪||Styles displayed in [Dimension Style] list with an asterisk (*) are registered to the drawing template. Select a template style to copy the style to the drawing.|
- Creating Linear Dimension
- Creating Horizontal Linear Dimension
- Creating Vertical Linear Dimension
- Creating Parallel Dimension
- Creating Radius Dimension
- Creating Diameter Dimension
- Creating Angular Dimension
- Creating Arc Dimension
- Creating Continued Linear Dimension
- Creating Continued Horizontal Linear Dimension
- Creating Continued Vertical Linear Dimension
- Creating Continued Parallel Dimension
- Creating Continued Angular Dimension
- Creating Continued Arc Dimension
- Creating Baseline Liner Dimension
- Creating Baseline Horizontal Linear Dimension
- Creating Baseline Vertical Linear Dimension
- Creating Baseline Parallel Dimension
- Creating Baseline Angular Dimension
- Creating Baseline Arc Dimension
- Creating Ordinate Linear Dimension
- Creating Ordinate Horizontal Linear Dimension
- Creating Ordinate Vertical Linear Dimension
- Creating Ordinate Parallel Dimension
- Creating Ordinate Angular Dimension
- Creating Ordinate Arc Dimension
- Creating Tolerance
- Modifying Default Settings for Dimensions to be Created
- Modifying Dimension Settings
- Managing Drawing Settings as Styles
- [Style Settings] Dialog Box