Modifying Part Drawing Layout Area
Modify a part drawing layout area located on paper.
- Right-click a part drawing layout located on paper from the part drawing tree.
A short-cut menu will be displayed.
- Click [Set Layout Area].
The original part drawing tab will be displayed, enabling to select an area.
- Specify a method to set the area of the part drawing in [Specify Area] box on Command Window.
Specifies a rectangle of the part drawing, and locate it enclosed by the rectangle on paper. Proceed to Step 4.
Specifies a polygon area of the part drawing to locate the area enclosed by the polygon on paper. Proceed to Step 4.
Specifies the circle area of the part drawing to locate the area enclosed by the circle on paper. Proceed to Step 4.
Specifies no areas to locate, and locates the entire drawing on paper. Proceed to Step 5.
- Specify the area of the part drawing.
When specifying a rectangle
Click the start and end points for the area of the drawing.
When specifying a polygon
Click 3 or more point arrays in order on the drawing, and press Enter key on the keyboard, or click at the toolbar on Command Window.
When specifying a circle
Click a center point on the drawing and input a radius.
- Input scales for X and Y axes for the part drawing in [Scale] box on Command Window.
- Input a locate angle for the part drawing in [Angle] box on Command Window.
- The paper tab to which the part drawing layout is located will be displayed. Click the position to which the part drawing is to be located on paper.
A part drawing layout will be located at the clicked position with the specified area, scale, and angle.
|▪||Selecting an area frame on the drawing will display a selection tracker. You can adjust the part drawing layout area using this tracker.|
|▪||When specifying a rectangle, you can specify the area start point, area end point, and locate point by inputting X and Y coordinates in [Area Start Point], [Area End Point], and [Locate Point] box on Command Window.|
|▪||When specifying a polygon area, you can specify the point array by inputting X and Y coordinates in [Point Array] box on Command Window.|
|▪||You can specify a circle area by inputting X and Y coordinates in [Center Point] box on Command Window to specify a center point.|