Creating Embedded/Link Object
In RootPro CAD Professional, you can locate and edit data created by another application on the drawing.
- Click [Object] on [Shape] menu.
[Insert Object] dialog box will be displayed.
- Click [Create from File].
- Input a file name for an object to be located in [File] box, or click [Browse...] and select an object file to be located on [Browse...] dialog box.
- If you want to locate a link object, turn on [Link] check box.
- Click [OK].
- Click the start point of a rectangle on the drawing.
- Click the end point of the rectangle on the drawing.
An application to create an object will open, and the selected object will be located in the specified rectangle.
- Edit the object on the opened application.
|▪||You can specify the area start point and area end point by inputting X and Y coordinates in [Area Start Point] and [Area End Point] boxes on Command Window.|