Registering Shape as Drawing Component
- Click [Add to Drawing Component Table] on [Edit] menu.
- Select a shape to be registered as a drawing component.
- Specify whether to convert selected shapes into a drawing component in [Convert source shape] box on Command Window.
Convert into drawing component
Deletes selected shapes and converts them into a drawing component.
Does not convert selected shapes into a drawing component, and remain them as they are.
- Click a base point for the drawing component on the drawing.
The specified base point will be used as the base point for locating the drawing component.
- Input a name of the drawing component in [Name] box on Command Window.
The selected shapes will be registered as a drawing component, which will be displayed on List of Drawing Components Window.
|▪||You can specify the base point by inputting X and Y coordinates in [Base Point] box on Command Window.|
|▪||The layer name and layer line type being used when registering a drawing component will also be registered as attributes for the drawing component.|
|▪||You cannot use a drawing component name already registered.|
|▪||Drawing groups and images (bmp, jpg, etc.) cannot be registered as drawing components.|