Editing Texts in Shape
Edit a text in a specified shape.
Shapes where texts can be edited are texts, leads, and balloons.
- Click [Edit Text] on [Edit] menu.
Then you will be able to edit texts.
- Click a shape where a text is to be edited.
|▪||You can enter into the text editing status by clicking on [Edit] toolbar.|
|▪||In the case of a text shape, you can also edit the text by double-clicking the already created character.|
When setting to input text directly from the drawing screen
- The text editing window is displayed on the drawing window
- Edit the text in the text edit window and click outside the text edit window
The edited character is confirmed.
|▪||You can insert a previously entered string from the History menu in the Text dialog box or from the History menu in the text edit window's right-click menu.
If you want to delete the history, click [Delete Parameter History] on the [Input] page of the [Options] dialog box.
You can change the window behavior with the shortcut menu that appears when you right-click in the text editing window.
Ctrl + Enter to break line
Cancel with ESC key
Rotate text box
When setting to display and edit the [Text] dialog box
- [Multiline Text] dialog box will be displayed.
- Edit texts in [Multiline Text] dialog box, and click [OK].
The edited texts will be entered.
|▪||On the [Input] page of the [Options] dialog box, you can change whether the text is entered directly in the drawing window or in the [Text] dialog box.|