Editing Texts in Shape
Edit a text in a specified shape.
Shapes where texts can be edited are texts, leads, and balloons.
- Click [Edit Text] on [Edit] menu.
Then you will be able to edit texts.
- Click a shape where a text is to be edited.
|▪||You can enter into the text editing status by clicking on [Edit] toolbar.|
When setting to input text directly from the drawing screen
- The text editing window is displayed on the drawing window
- Edit the text in the text edit window and click outside the text edit window
The edited character is confirmed.
You can change the window behavior with the shortcut menu that appears when you right-click in the text editing window.
Ctrl + Enter to break line
Cancel with ESC key
Rotate text box
When setting to display and edit the [Text] dialog box
- [Multiline Text] dialog box will be displayed.
- Edit texts in [Multiline Text] dialog box, and click [OK].
The edited texts will be entered.
|▪||On the [Input] page of the [Options] dialog box, you can change whether the text is entered directly in the drawing window or in the [Text] dialog box.|