Creating New Embedded Object
In RootPro CAD Professional, you can open other application on the drawing, newly create data and locate it on the application.
- Click [Object] on [Shape] menu.
[insert Object] dialog box will be displayed.
- Click [New].
- Select a type of an object to be created in [Type of Object] box, and click [OK].
- Click the start point of a rectangle on the drawing.
- Click the end point of the rectangle on the drawing.
An application to create an object will open on the rectangle, or on another window.
- Create an object on the opened application.
|▪||You can specify the area start point and area end point by inputting X and Y coordinates in [Area Start Point] and [Area End Point] boxes on Command Window.|