Entering Point Array Read from File as Point Array Parameters
Specify the coordinate file in which the X and Y coordinates are written and enter the coordinates read from that file as the point array parameter.
- In the command window, select the point array parameter.
- Click [Coordinate File] on the command window toolbar.
The file selection dialog box for selecting the coordinate file is displayed.
- Select the coordinate file and click the [Open] button.
Coordinate values read from the coordinate file are entered in the point sequence parameter of the command window.
Coordinate file format
The coordinate file is created in the following format.
- Write "X, Y" on the first line. This description is optional. If you want to specify the coordinate values in the order of Y and X coordinates, write "Y, X".
- From the next line, write one coordinate value on each line, separated by commas.
- Save the file with extension .csv or .txt.
X, Y 0, 0 50, 0 50, 100.5 0, 100.5
|▪||You can quickly enter [Coordinate File] by allocating a short-cut key.|