The following 2 methods can be used to create a rectangle.
- Specify the "diagonal point 1" and "diagonal point 2" of a rectangle.
- Specify the "width," "height," "angle," "locate base point" and "locate point."
To display a command parameter to be executed, click / of command parameters, or press Tab key or ← / → key on the keyboard.
- Point [Polygon] on [Shape] menu, and click [Rectangle].
Then you will be able to create a rectangle.
|▪||You can enter into the rectangle creating status by clicking on [Shape] toolbar.|
When specifying diagonal point
- Switch the parameter on Command Window to [Diagonal Point 1] box, and click the first diagonal point on the drawing.
- Click the second diagonal point on the drawing.
A rectangle connecting these angles will be created.
When specifying width, height and angle
- Input a width for a rectangle in [Width] box on Command Window.
- Input a height for a rectangle in [Height] box on Command Window..
- Input an angle in [Angle] box on Command Window.
The locate angle for a rectangle to be created will be specified.
- In [Locate Base Point] box on Command Window, specify a position to be used for the locate base point.
- Click a position where a rectangle is to be located.
A rectangle will be created at the clicked position according to the specified locate base point.
|▪||You can specify the diagonal points and locate point by inputting X and Y coordinates in [Diagonal Point 1], [Diagonal Point 2] and [Locate Point] boxes on Command Window.|