Part Drawing Tree
The part drawing tree displays all part drawings and sheets of paper in the drawing. When selecting a sheet of paper or part drawing from the part drawing tree, information on the selected sheet of paper/part drawing will be displayed on Properties Window. When a property value is modified on Properties Window, the settings for the sheet of paper/part drawing will also be modified.
The part drawing tree enables creating a new part drawing or paper, deleting unnecessary drawing/paper, selecting a part drawing for which a shape is to be drawn, or other various operations relating to the part drawing and paper, while checking the configuration of the part drawing/paper.
To display the part drawing tree, click [Part Drawing Tree] on [View] menu.
Automatically expand only selected paper
When you select a paper or part drawing, close the previously selected paper and expand the newly selected paper to display the part drawing layout.
You can toggle the settings by clicking on the toolbar of the drawing tree window.
- Paper, Part Drawing, and Part Drawing Layout
- Current Part Drawing
- Creating Paper
- Deleting Paper
- Creating Part Drawing
- Locating Part Drawing on Paper
- Deleting Part Drawing
- Modifying Name of Paper/Part Drawing
- Modifying Size and Orientation of Paper
- Disabling Editing Shape on Paper/Part Drawing
- Hiding Shape on Paper/Part Drawing
- Disabling Printing Shape on Paper/Part Drawing
- Modifying Locate Origin, Locate Angle, Locate Scale on Part Drawing
- Sorting Paper/Part Drawing/Part Drawing Layout
- Simultaneously Modifying Statuses of Multiple Sheets of Paper/Part Drawings
- Displaying and Editing One Sheet of Paper/Part Drawing