Part Drawing Tree
The part drawing tree displays all part drawings and sheets of paper in the drawing. When selecting a sheet of paper or part drawing from the part drawing tree, information on the selected sheet of paper/part drawing will be displayed on Properties Window. When a property value is modified on Properties Window, the settings for the sheet of paper/part drawing will also be modified.
The part drawing tree enables creating a new part drawing or paper, deleting unnecessary drawing/paper, selecting a part drawing for which a shape is to be drawn, or other various operations relating to the part drawing and paper, while checking the configuration of the part drawing/paper.
To display the part drawing tree, click [Part Drawing Tree] on [View] menu.
- Paper, Part Drawing, and Part Drawing Layout
- Current Part Drawing
- Creating Paper
- Deleting Paper
- Creating Part Drawing
- Locating Part Drawing on Paper
- Deleting Part Drawing
- Modifying Name of Paper/Part Drawing
- Modifying Size and Orientation of Paper
- Disabling Editing Shape on Paper/Part Drawing
- Hiding Shape on Paper/Part Drawing
- Disabling Printing Shape on Paper/Part Drawing
- Modifying Locate Origin, Locate Angle, Locate Scale on Part Drawing
- Sorting Paper/Part Drawing/Part Drawing Layout
- Simultaneously Modifying Statuses of Multiple Sheets of Paper/Part Drawings
- Displaying and Editing One Sheet of Paper/Part Drawing