Creating Circle Passing 2 Points
Specifies 2 through points to create a circle passing these points.
- Point [Circle] on [Shape] menu, and click [2-Point Circle].
Then you will be able to create a 2-point circle.
||You can enter into the 2-point circle creating status by clicking on [Shape] toolbar.
- Click the first through point of a 2-point circle on the drawing.
- Click the second through point of a 2-point circle on the drawing.
- Input the length of the radius of a 2-point circle in [Radius] box on Command Window.
The radius of the 2-point circle will be specified.
Moving the cursor on the drawing displays a rubber band (temporally displayed shape) of a 2-point circle that can be created according to the cursor position.
- Click the position (select point) where a rubber band for 2-point circle to be created is displayed.
A 2-point circle will be created at the position where the rubber band is displayed.
||You can specify the through points and select point by inputting X and Y coordinates in [Through Point 1], [Through Point 2] and [Select Point] boxes on Command Window.